6. Attention shall be paid to the following matters for the mailing of copies:
(1) Kinds of copies to be mailed are limited to those involve inheritances, adoptions, marriages, births, deaths, entrustments, education levels, permanent residences, supports of dependents, rights to properties, tax affairs, patient histories, careers and professional certificates and relate to peoples in Taiwan area and Mainland area only. Copies beyond these kinds will not be mailed.
(2) In case of increase or decrease in the kinds of copies to be mailed under the preceding subparagraph, the increased or decreased kinds shall be otherwise determined through negotiation between SEF and ARATS.
(3) Copies shall be sent by way of mailing letters (in the attached format below) by various notary divisions and civil notary offices directly to SEF and then forwarding the letters by SEF to relevant notary associations in Mainland area.
(4) To facilitate the mailing of copies, when notaries accept various kinds of matters of notarization or attestation under Subparagraph 1, if the applicants express that the notarial deeds so made will be brought to and used in Mainland area, the notaries shall inform the applicants to fill out their intentions and area (e.g. province, city or autonomous region) in the remark columns of the application forms.
(5) If contents of notarial deeds involve matters relating to identities and properties etc. stated in Subparagraph 1, even the applicants do not express at the time of applications that the notarial deeds will be brought to Mainland area, the notaries may, on applications of the applicants or their heirs or other persons having legal interests in the notarial deeds, or ex officio, mail copies of the notarial deeds so made.
(6) For notarial deeds that were made by notaries before the Agreement became effective and that involve matters relating to identities and properties etc. stated in Subparagraph 1, if the applicants or their heirs or other persons having legal interests in the notarial deeds express such notarial deeds will be brought to and used in Mainland area, then the notaries may, on their application, mail the copies thereof.
(7) When the notaries make the notarial deeds, of which copies will be mailed, they shall mark on the upper right corners of the deeds the provinces, cities or autonomous regions in which the notarial deeds will be used, and shall produce and mail two copies of each notarial deed to SEF within seven days after the notarial deeds are made.
(8) For the matter of notarization or attestation of will, unless the applicants declare their willingness to make public their wills, whether orally or in writing, or the applicants will die after the attestations of wills are made, the copies thereof may not be mailed in accordance with Article 98 of the Notarial Act.
(9) For the production of copies, the notaries shall make the copies in the manner as provided for the production of transcriptions under Articles 96 and 97 of the Notarial Act, and shall affix the stamp of "copy" thereon. If copies are made by photocopies, the date of making of photocopies shall be specified and the photocopies shall be affixed with signatures and official seals or steel stamps of the notaries.
(10) To facilitate the access to and statistics of the matters, of which copies have been mailed, the clerks of notary divisions, civil notaries or their assistants shall make the annotation of "for use in Mainland area" at the spaces in the remark columns or other appropriate columns of the registers of notarial deeds and attestation deeds.