Chapter 10 Supplementary Provisions
To the procedures of litigation resulting from an election or recall matter of a fishermen association and the procedures regarding the appointment and discharge of a fishermen association’s secretary general, except those cases involving provisional injunction, the Code of Civil Procedure shall mutatis mutandis apply.
The rules and regulations governing the management of personnel, the disposal of financial affairs, the appointment of secretary general, the election and recall, and the performance evaluation, shall be prescribed by the central competent authority with the following contents and ranges:
(1) Rules and regulations governing the management of personnel: Personnel appraisal, authorized number of staff, ranks and required appointment or employment qualifications, salaries, inauguration, severance, performance evaluation and rewards/penalty, lay-off, retirement, indemnity and services, and other matters to be followed.
(2) Rules and regulations governing the disposal of financial affairs: Accounting, budget and final account planning and review, property management, examination on financial affairs, power and obligation of accountants, and other matters to be followed.
(3) Rules and regulations governing the appointment of secretary general: Candidacy registration, qualifications review, appointment procedures, review items and grading standard, and other matters to be followed.
(4) Rules and regulations governing elections and recall: Categories of elections and recall, candidacy registration, qualifications review procedures, voting and ballot counting, election results and the essential for recall establishment, and other matters to be followed.
(5) Rules and regulations governing performance evaluation: evaluation items, grading standard, accomplishment review and judgment, rewards/penalty, and other matters to be followed.
The enforcement rules of this Act shall be prescribed by the central competent authority.
This Act shall become effective on the date of promulgation.
The articles of this Act amended on May 5, 2009 shall become effective on November 23, 2009.